Welcome to miles-around.de,
Germany's blog for travel reports - Trip Reports - Hotel Reviews. We would like to take our readers on trips and excursions that are possible despite having a full-time job. We try to show a wide range of destinations from all over the world and to provide suggestions for unforgettable trips. An overview and detailed user and access data can be found in our media kit, which we would be happy to provide Inquiry send.
Who or what is miles-around.de and what is our focus?
miles-around.de was founded in January 2015 by the two travel enthusiasts Christin and Christian founded. The focus of the blog is on varied travel experiences for discerning couples or families, Trip Reports from the world of aviation, reviews of exciting and luxurious hotel concepts, romantic city trips and tips for culinary highlights.
Our travel blog miles-around.de brings together people with permanent residence who travel once or several times a year as a hobby. The target group is between the ages of 20 and 60 and has both feet on the ground in everyday life. In the meantime, the term is also popular for this Flashpacker used. At miles-around.de, we don't just want to limit ourselves to texts, but also make our travel reports come alive visually, with appealing photos and videos.
We are happy to be contacted by airlines where we can experience and report on new on-board products, lounges or aircraft, hotels or hotel chains whose establishments we can act as ambassadors for, or inquiries from holiday destinations that would like a presentation of their location on our blog wish. We are always happy to receive invitations to events, participation in press trips or individually designed research trips. These offer us the best opportunities for reporting directly on site.
Scope for cooperation
- Short, welcome breaks from everyday life, e.g. city trips, with day and weekend trips
- exclusive worldwide trips from the metropolises to the jungle
- the colorful world of aviation or aviation
- exciting hotel concepts and high-class accommodation with a feel-good ambience, luxury hotels and extraordinary accommodation
- Island paradises and dream beaches
- Beach trips, nature experiences and entertainment elements such as amusement parks
- Travel-related topics such as planning, photography, gadgets and other practical tips
- cars and road trips
- Food and fine dining
What do we offer?
- Long-term cooperation e.g. as a brand ambassador
- Blogger or press trips mit authentischen Posts, täglichen Social Media Aktivitäten & Fotos
- cooperations with airlines, hotels, destinations, tour operators or PR agencies
- Tests and Reviews various tourism products (hotels, accommodation, travel apps, trips, tours, sights, equipment or similar)
- sponsored blog posts with a post on the blog's main page and social media activity
- Advertorials with a post on the blog's main page and social media activity
- Test reports and product tests e.g. from the fields of photography, electronics or travel
- visuals for your use (sale of image usage rights)
- Sweepstakes to market your products or services via our blog as well as via our social media channels
What are our highlights so far?
- Press trip: Green Singapore
- Travel among other things: seven weeks across South East Asia, several times in the USA (e.g. 2011 – New York City, 2013 – Indian Summer or 2014 – West Coast)
- Hotels u.a.: The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore, Hilton Garden Inn Davos, The Peninsula Chicago, The Danna Langkawi and Tower Club at lebua
- Aviation i.a.: First Class with Lufthansa in the Boeing 747-400, First Class mit Emirates Airbus A380 and Business Class mit British Airways
Miles Around in the press
Publications, interviews and mentions in other media.
|25 Insider Tips in Europe: Travel Bloggers Reveal Their Favorite Places - GoEuro Blog|
|Interview durch EatSleepLoveTravel (September 2015)|
Inquiries for advertising, online marketing, image rights or cooperation please contact: email@example.com
Our work is based on Travel Blogger Code. Any advertising will be clearly identified as such. In general, we only recommend offers that we have tested ourselves and were able to form our own opinion about them!